A Greener World
A Greener World (AGW) exists to promote and support real-life farming models to the public and offer practical guidance on achieving truly sustainable livestock farming systems to farmers.
Established in 2014, its evolving mission has four key components:
- To identify and promote agricultural systems that have a positive impact on the environment, society and animals (wild and farmed).
- To educate consumers about the environmental, social and animal outcomes of their food purchasing decisions.
- To establish and promote trusted farm certification programs that help reconnect the consumer and food producer by encouraging and rewarding positive farm management changes.
- To support independent farmers who are committed to sustainable livestock production.
AGW’s portfolio of leading farm certifications includes:
- Certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW,
- Certified Grassfed by AGW,
- Certified Non-GMO by AGW and
- Certified Organic by AGW.
Each program is specifically designed to have positive and measurable impacts on the environment, society and animals, and to encourage truly sustainable farming practices. Developed with scientists, veterinarians, experts and farmers from across the globe, AGW farm standards and certification procedures are reassuringly robust and totally transparent, while remaining realistic and achievable for the farmer.
Global Animal Partnership
Greenham Cape Grim “NEVER EVER” Beef Program
The Greenham NEVER EVER Beef Program was established in 2012 to source, certify and promote premium quality natural grass-fed beef from breeders and finishers across Southern Australia.
The Program proudly sources beef that is:
- 100% Grass-Fed
- No Added Hormones
- No Antibiotics Ever
- Lifetime Traceable
- Free Range – Never Confined to Feedlot
- Free from Genetically Modified Organisms
- Meat Standards Australia Certified
Animal welfare concerns are at the forefront of customer buying preferences and the Never Ever Beef Program has expanded to incorporate this component. This program is committed to improving the lives of farm animals in food production from birth to slaughter and assures consumers that animals are raised in accordance to high animal welfare standards. For further information on Greenhams Animal Welfare Certification programs please refer to the Greenham website www.greenham.com.au
The Greenham Never Ever Beef Program is Third Party Audited & Assured. Third party on-farm audits are carried out by Livestock Integrity Solutions Australasia Pty Ltd to maintain the ongoing standard and integrity of the Program.